CytoImmune’s CoalesceNT™ platform creates a dynamic immune response by equipping innate natural killer (NK) cells and adaptive T cells with CARs and bispecific antibodies (biAbs). CARs and biAbs use different methods to improve the ability of immune cells to specifically target diseased cells.
Growth Stack Inc.
Growth Stack acquires and manages industry-specific software businesses that provide specialized, mission-critical software solutions that address the particular needs of our customers. Our businesses continuously develop innovative solutions that enable our customers to achieve their objectives
Perimeter Medical Imaging
Perimeter Medical develops, patents, and commercializes advanced in-procedural medical imaging tools. The OTIS™ platform provides clinicians with real-time, ultra-high resolution, sub-surface image volumes of the margin (1-2 mm below the surface) of an excised tissue specimen.
A global medical device company focused on providing innovative neurostimulation products
Nexeon improves the quality of life of patients suffering from debilitating neurological disease.
MicroTransponder Inc. (MTI) has developed the Paired Vagus Nerve Stimulation System (Paired VNS™ System) based on decades of neuroscience research. The Paired VNS™ System has been developed to treat two separate neurological conditions. The first is the Serenity® System for the treatment of chronic tinnitus. The second is the Vivistim® System for treatment of post-stroke upper limb mobility issues.
News & Related Articles
- Med Tech Gurus | The Playbook on Entrepreneurism
- Will Rosellini: Second Chapters; How I Reinvented Myself In The Second Chapter Of My Life
- CytoImmune Therapeutics Establishes Operations in Puerto Rico to Develop Novel Cancer Immunotherapy Products
- Invest Puerto Rico elevates the Island’s role as a global bioscience R&D and manufacturing hub attracting two major life-critical investments, $228M in new activity
- Cytovia Therapeutics Acquires Worldwide Rights to CytoImmune Therapeutics’ First-In-Class EGFR Dual-targeting CAR for NK Cell Treatment of Glioblastoma & Other Solid Tumors
- Perimeter Medical Imaging AI Announces Important Milestone in ATLAS AI Project With FDA Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) Approval to Launch Clinical Trial Using Perimeter B-Series OCT With ImgAssist AI in Breast Conservation Surgery
- Perimeter Medical Imaging AI Announces U.S. FDA 510(k) Clearance for OCT Imaging System
- Perimeter Medical Imaging AI Virtually Opens The Market
- Perimeter Medical Imaging AI, Inc. Announces Stock Exchange Listing (TSX.V: PINK); Closing of Oversubscribed C$10m Private Placement Financing; Completion of Plan of Arrangement with New World
- Perimeter Medical Imaging Inc Announces 510(k) Clearance by FDA
- This company’s photocopier could save your life
- MicroTransponder® Receives FDA Approval for Breakthrough Device Benefiting Stroke Survivors
- FDA approves MicroTransponder’s stroke rehab neurostim system
- Boston-based study shows promise in helping stroke patients recover mobility
- Doctors hail ‘phenomenal’ results from stroke implant device
- Microtransponder – Tinnitus Story
- In the money Sept. 14: More than $38M raised for insurtech, medial devices & more in Austin
- VNS May Improve Upper-Limb Rehabilitation After Stroke